Transamerica Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Management

Transamerica Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

Management Interview

Interview

Started with meeting members of staff, then a sit down interview with one of their brokers. He gave me his sales pitch on convincing people to pull out their money from their existing retirement funds into life insurance to avoid paying taxes. I was informed that this was not really a management position, but a sales position under the broker, as I would have to get a state license to sell insurance. Very deceptive, do not recommend you go to an interview if called.

Interview Questions

• do you understand the retirement investment market?   1 Answer

Because it was not a management position that was offered over the phone. It is a life insurance sales scam perpetrated by a company that traded subprime mortgages before the housing bubble popped.

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transamerica (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First step was useful , they presented a presentation summarize company and job profile so everyone can make if this sound like want to do or not. In order to continue the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• There is no a questions in this stage unless they want to make if this work fit with you or not.   1 Answer