Transamerica Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.0

Manager Interview

Interview

Had a conversation with the recruiter went through all the motions during the phone interview, then we get to salary and discover that my range is way off from what they're willing to pay. Nothing wrong with that but I wish they had a section on their website where you can put your desired salary range so if the numbers are far apart I don't waste 30 minutes of my time on the phone.

Also she asked the salary question right at the end of the interview, I think that should be one of the first questions you ask before proceeding with a phone screen. After finding out my salary is off from what they're willing to pay received a standard rejection 30 minutes after. Nothing wrong with that just upset I wasted time on the phone before finding out if my salary was within range for the role

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transamerica in March 2017.

Interview

informative and confirming my mission to represent company as a licensed life insurance agent. This allows me the freedom of being independent working from home. Ultimately this will allow my clients a chance to get product under my portfolio .

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transamerica (Baltimore, MD) in December 2009.

Interview

On campus hiring process was similar to other companies. There were following steps
    1. On campus resume shortlist and HR interview
    2. On campus technical interview
    3. If you get selected then interview at Transamerica office
    a. 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview
    4. If you clear the interview then you are given a chance to network with many senior leaders

Interview Questions