Transamerica Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Transamerica Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via Indeed, got a call, took their psychological and skills test, then did a phone interview with recruiter. The recruiter was amazingly positive, told me "I shouldn't really be telling you this but" the hiring manager had already seen and approved my application, and that I was likely to be hired the following week. I'm thinking, Does it really work that way now, people get hired without an in-person interview, well okay, saves me from having to put on a suit. Recruiter said I would get a call early the following week, saying either that I was hired, or, in her words, "Thank you but no thank you." I got no call at all, which in my view is worse than being rejected, because it establishes that honesty is unimportant in this environment. If I were to get the call now, I would like to think I would respond, "Tell me why I should get involved with an organization that has this much difficulty reaching a decision."

Interview Questions

• We've all had times when we were expected to accomplish something without adequate resources. How have you handled this?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

The interview was laid back, and with 2 people. I felt at times, they were very condensending towards me. They made me feel like I sucked at what i did. In my head I was thinking.."so why the heck did you invite me here". Offices: a lot of open space not being ised, cramming people into little offices.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with people with big egos?   1 Answer

Didn't trust them.