Transamerica Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Transamerica

2.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transamerica (Denver, CO).

Interview

They weren't sure what they were hiring for, so just bring your portfolio and tell them what you're good at. First you talk to HR, then you talk to VPs, then come back to talk to VPs again and sometimes their team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - I came in through an agency.

Otherwise, negotiate for the top. They underpay compared to other annuity companies.

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in August 2012.

Interview

After passing the phone screen I had to come to the downtown Los Angeles on 3 seperate occasions because people weren't available when scheduled. First time I met with someone on my level, then my hiring manager and finally the head of the communications dept. Probably 25 minutes with each. Second trip I met with the head of the sales team and one other person. Third trip I met with the "chief of staff", which I guess is like the VP or something. Weird title. Nothing too crazy just a huge hassle and unorganized.

Base pay was $80k plus bonuses. Decided to stay at my current position because all things equal, it wasnt worth making the move.