Transamerica Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.5

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

Applied online. After about half a month, I was told to schedule an phone interview and 3 phone interviews in one week. HR is nice and any email were replied very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example you use excel. Give me an example which can illustrate you are a good programmer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cedar Rapids, IA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was the internal candidate at that time so there was no phone interview. I just directly talked with the hiring manager. The manager intoduced what they do and what type of skills they are looking for for the new hire. after the 1st interview I attended the final one with 3-4 interviewers. The final interview is very specific to what the team needs. It has a lot of techniqual questions. Not very much behavior questions.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

One phone interview, the onsite. Easy interview. Nice people. I love everything except the location. Nice pay and nice benefit. But exam support. The whole interview took almost 2 months.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in April 2014.

Interview

Phone, then On site. HR on Phone interview. 1 week later, got phone call for on-site interview. Then 4 people on on-site interview. manager interview first, then 2 senior analysts, then another manger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

phone call (30 min) with a long list of standardized questions. the HR ask questions and take notes, without any feedback or conversation. did not process to the second round because they need immediate hire and i was still in school.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Transamerica (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a 30 minutes phone interview within a week. The interviewer first introduced herself, then asked about my most recent internship and some behaviour questions. Easy interview, and I was informed to move forward within one hour.

Interview Questions

• first round phone interview
      1. tell me more about your most recent data scientist internship experience. What's the most excited part? What is the most challenging part?
      2. How will your friends describe you in 3 words?
      3. Among location, challenge, money, people, security find the 3 most important things for you, and describe why.
      4. Which is the most important company's benefit you care about?
      5. what is your current visa type? will you apply for green card in the future?
      6. what is your expectations for the management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2016.

Interview

I got one round of phone interview, and then 4 rounds of on-site interview. The questions are not difficult, just related to your background and experience shown on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transamerica (Baltimore, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

3 hour interview with almost everyone in the group. People are nice. Some basic test in VBA SQL and excel, quiz is basic not hard. Then phone interview with modeling team and the risk team to see if you are a fit for the group. Background with SOA would be a fit.