Transamerica Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

1.7

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

Very open. Seemed like it was all a pretty picture that was painted. Salary, training, etc was discussed. Very professional and beneficial information for credit. Everything seemed open and honest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

Was approached from a former manager about possible new career opportunity so I went ahead and followed through because I respect the manager. Ending result seemed like a Pyramid scheme type of system that would benefit ppl with a lot of connection and relationships that might need the service. my parents and significant others are not interested in the services so I will not start my saying careering by offering to them of other ppl in my family.

Interview Questions

• How you feel about potentially having your own business in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied that online and got the phone call for schedule interview within one week. The manager gave me his personal phone number and he was texting with me for the address. However, during the actual interview, the manager only talked about how big the company is and how difficult for me to find a job that is not with Transamerica since I was a 21 years old female, which made me very unpleasant. They also asked 100 dollars for the backgrounds checking, and other fees for taking the insurance licence exam.