Transamerica Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

1.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica in January 2016.

Interview

lots of hyping me up to be a salesperson. saying that I will be as rich as him some day and that I can make a lot of money. talked about his plane and luxurious things he has.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

I was introduced to the way the company works, what Transamerica is about. I was told what as an agent I would do and how I would do it. The process was very interesting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Transamerica (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Very poor interview they dont care who they hire. If you know people that you can sell insurance to that’s all they care about, office is nice but there is not support for there agents high turnover rate

Interview Questions

• Do you know a lot of people, do not waste your here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

These people were so bad that not only have I reported them to the
    BBB but also called and left a request to report their inappropieate behaviors to the Federal Trade Commission.

Interview Questions

• It was group with a highly qualified group of people following a phone qualification. The phone was are you currently available weekdays, not much else. I'm an MBA, AT&T 11 years, self employed very successfully 25 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Transamerica (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Simple. They just get to know you and explain how their company works. Answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable. People there are really nice. Definitely understand the company much clearer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transamerica in June 2016.

Interview

Received an email and a follow up call because I am insurance licensed. they said they were looking for my type of experience. I went in for the interview and viewed a few videos and was asked to describe my experience. It was very low key with little pressure for a decision or indication of interest. After a few days I received a follow up call for clarifying questions and my level of interest.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how my past experince could benefit me in their business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Literally, you walk into a sales pitch. It starts out as a weird mixer type vibe with 5-10 other interviewees/victims. It's immediately followed by an hour and half long pitch about why you need to invest in this job. There is no base pay and it's commission only. Its like the opposite of what a decent job interview should be. I felt like there was little focus on us individually and you were just trying to add bodies to the team. It costs over $500 to start and then your focus is immediately on signing up friends and family. It felt very much like a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• When can you come back in so we can finalize this?   1 Answer

I don't work for free, plain and simple. If a company needs me to invest my own money (over $500) and recruit my friends and family as clients, it's not a company that will succeed.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

It was very different 9 years ago and I would not be able to comment on how it is today there was a personality test, typing skills test, general math aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• General information not as complicated as today's interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Not too bad. Quality question. Just like any other firm, they want to know whether not you are interested in the job. Whether or not you are a good fit. They take you to the top floor. You have a plenty of time hanging out in the building and net work with people.