Transcend Information Account Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Transcend Information Account Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Transcend Information

1 Interview Review

2.0

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Columbia, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

As soon as I walked in the manager's office I felt uncomfortable. He looked at me with such a smug look. I knew from that moment on that I would not get the position. I am a black woman with natural hair and it was easy to see that this offended him. He smirked the entire interview. He laughed at most of my answers. He seemed very unimpressed by everything outside of the fact that I knew how to speak a bit of Spanish. At the conclusion of the uncomfortable interview, I was given a 35 question algebra exam that obviously had nothing to do with the position that I was applying for. This exam took me an entire hour. I was emailed two days later with a rejection. I asked for feedback on my interview and my algebra exam and I didn't receive a response. The manager was the worst person I have ever interviewed with. If you are a black woman, you have no chance here. Do not waste your time. They don't want you.

Interview Questions