Transcend Information Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Transcend Information Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Transcend Information

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Orange, CA).

Interview

They gave you a math test first for about thirty mins and then talk to the general manager. People there are all pretty nice and it was a nice talk to the general manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transcend Information

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Columbia, MD).

Interview

The interview process was very short but personable. The gentlemen interviewing me was very genuine. I can tell this is a good place to work.

The Columbia, MD office is currently located outside the mall in the Merrill Lynch building.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Columbia, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Beyond short. The gentlemen handed me a math test and that was really it. He had trouble speaking clear English and the job description was not like I was told.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

The first step was the phone interview. After the phone interview is the in person interview with HR and General Manager. They ask about your previous experiences and other normal interview questions. There wasn't any trick questions.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Orange, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in person interview with sales manager, and skype interview with an executive in Taipei plus a math test. They reached out to me and then set everything up very quickly. The sales manager spends time getting to understand your technical understanding as well as experience. It seemed like they were more interested in knowing if you would be able to understand the industry rather than checking off boxes. Positive overall.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Orange, CA).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with HR. Very normal questions and direction such as, "walk me through your resume", "How can your current experience relate to the job requirement" etc. We discussed Salary during the first interview.

Second (last) interview was with the GM. Same basic questions as before however this time there were situation type questions like, "How would you sell something that is nearly identical to your competitors but your product is more expensive?" "how would you manage a promotion you are hosting?"

At the end of the interview you are required to take a test that includes everything from arithmetic and algebra all the way to problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered more then I asked

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very vague questions. The manager interviewing had very poor english skills. He did it over the phone and the call quality was not very good. He kept saying that the package they were offering me was good but refused to specify it. Overall, it was a frustrating experience.

Interview Questions

• None really. The manager had very little experience interviewing candidates.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Orange, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Sent my resume to HR through email for account manager position. Received an email the next day to schedule an onsite interview with the HR and General manager Clarence Chan. Interview was fairly fast.
    First they went through my resume and looked at my current job and asked me some questions on that.
    Then they asked what do I see myself doing in the near future. Then the GM asked me to tell him one specific thing I don't like about my current job. Then he asked how would I try to make sales to a client who feels like a product is too expensive. Then he asked me why I decided to major in my particular engineering program. Followed by a few more small things from my resume, and then allowed me to ask them some questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Prepare for really basic interview questions, and the detail in your resume. Lastly, basically why you want to do this job and what's good about them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transcend Information (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with General Manager, asked the typical interview questions (previous employment, why I would be a good asset to the team). Received an official offer by email a few days after the interview. From the day of the interview to my start date was 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous employment, and how that will translate to this position.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transcend Information in July 2012.

Interview

First I got a call expressing interest in me and was scheduled for a face to face. During the face to face i would say it was pretty easy for one reason...i sold my self and the hiring manager was impressed. Be passionate and smart with your answers. I was not asked anything out of the ordinarary they mainly gauge your character to see if your would be a good sales man. Be yourself and be confident.

Interview Questions

• If i speak spanish and they had me confirm by calling a co worker who speaks spanish and speaking with him. asked about past jobs...asked about my ability to sell but then said i did a good job selling myself already. remember your interview IS YOUR SALES PITCH.   Answer Question