Transocean Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with a Human Resources representative and 1 in person with engineers from the company. They were very open and honest interviews and I felt very comfortable which is not usually the case. They were interviewing me to see who I was as a person rather than to see how I operated under pressure.

Senior Project Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

it was an interview with the hiring manager and a HR rep. the interview lasted an hour and a half. we talked about the position and my past. the interview was straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle your time management skills?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interviewed once and in person twice. Accepted the position, drug screened, resigned my current role. I was then told that the job was cancelled due to budget.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

A quick 10-minute phone call about a week before being asked to come in, a hiring seminar was conducted where personnel came in to speak to potential employees, at the end an offer letter was handed to each individual based on the specific job.

Interview Questions

• Specific equip to which I was familiar   1 Answer

Roustabout Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy and secure. People were friendly and treated you with respect. Things went well and fast. Also after the three days in Houston a physical test was required which was also fast and easy. The entire process took 7 days.

Third Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was very straight forward through my school. Though it was very selective. fifty applicants, out of the fifty only fourteen got iterviews, out of the fourteen interviewers only 3 got jobs, I was one of the three

Wells Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

Was not direct with questions