Transparency Market Research Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transparency Market Research Research Associate Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I felt that this process is strongly subject to your contacts in the company.
In this walk in process, while speaking one person I came to know that he had different setup of this process than others.(He obviously mentioned that he had contact with one of the current employee)

There are four rounds of interview(If you don't have inside contact with HR then HR round will not happen).
1. Essay writing : They will give you 20 minutes of time to write an essay on one of five subject lines mentioned.
2. Aptitude Test : This is very easy. Consist of 45 questions. There are 9 sections in this test.
3. Technical - Face to Face : They keep asking you random questions.
(If you are applying for this company, I strongly suggest look for inside contact. If you have one, you can get privilege in interview. They might ask you some simple questions.
4. HR Round - Did not happen, as I did not have inside contact.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transparency Market Research

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Indore (India)).

Interview

we had to go for the gd first of all the topic was how terrorism should be handled..we cleared it easily you should look confident and say what comes to your mind..then was the written test that had mostly questions from lr and were moderate in level..then was the interview in which they would generaly ask estimations of marketing and all...

Interview Questions

• one question was tell how many jwellery shops are there in your city..they will just see your approach thats it   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research.

Interview

The process began with a round of GD (surprisingly) after which an aptitude round was held. The shortlisted candidates were finally interviewed in 2 rounds(Technical and HR).
    GD topics are basic, refer to indiabix's GD section and you're done for your interview. Aptitude test is a bit tricky but all is fine if you're good at it.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1. Telephonic round with HR about basic background questions.
    2. Technical round related to questions about Porter's Five Force and PESTLE Analysis among others.
    2. Written test comprising of GK, Quantitative Aptitude and Vocabulary test. Also there was an essay writing on a particular topic.
    3. Personal Interview with senior management regarding market analysis about few products.

Interview Questions

• Being an engineer what is the possibility of my switching to other more appropriate job profiles in the future?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Kolkata (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online on the company website. After that got a call from HR for an regular HR interview and was intimated the results after the telephonic conversation. After seven days received a call from HR about the schedule for technical interview. Was interviewed after three days and result was declared after two hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation fixed salary

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview panel was of 2 members who asked me questions for 40 to 45 minutes minutes and was good as it was properly sceduled and ended on a decent note. Got a positive reply from them but chose not to join at that moment

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by business intelligence?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

aptitude test followed by the group discussion in which the topic was "do you believe in God" and i spoke for the topic and got selected for the next round i.e. personal interview round which was taken by head HR and the CEO of the company.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transparency Market Research.

Interview

Written test, followed by interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they pay as per industry norms