Transport Corporation Of India Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transport Corporation Of India Limited

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Ranchi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Actually this interview was arranged in my MBA college.The company visit our college every year. As usually first they gave presentation about their company and later they evaluated the skill set of candidates and according to that they shortlisted them and called for Panel Interview. Interview lasted for 15-25 Minutes for each candidate. And this is the end of the Interview Process.

Interview Questions

• All questions were Technical.   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Best and easy to handel

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Warangal (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The students were shortlisted from the resume and a round of personal interview was cariied out. It was a mixture of technical knowledge as well as practical knowledge. Prepare your internship report well as questions were being asked by most of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing out of the box questions. Yes, if you sit for this organization let me be very clear that one has to be ready in transfers and staying away from home. Its against the policies of the company to post anyone in their home town   Answer Question

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Warangal (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview covered all the points regarding personal as well as educational background.

Interview Questions

• Some financial questions were difficult as my minor specialization was Finance   Answer Question

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

GD after that PI then HR round

Commercial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Chennai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Be Your self as you are!!

Interview Questions

• All SAP T-code which i was using and there importance.   1 Answer

It has been offered that i have to work as offrole basis for 1 year and after 1 year they will put me in on roll if any place available.

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

First we had a Group Discussion consisting of 10-12 candidate, out of those some candidate were selected upon the performance. Then had a P.I.

Interview Questions

• In which Divison of TCI would you prefer to join.   1 Answer