Transportation Research Center Entry Level Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transportation Research Center Entry Level Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transportation Research Center

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transportation Research Center (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a TRC recruiter who briefly discussed the aspects of my job and a little bit about my background (He saw my resume posted online). That went fine, so he then sent my resume to his superiors to check their interest level. Scheduled a phone interview with multiple people (2 or 3 total) on the line that lasted about 15-20 minutes. Several weeks later, I got invited to answer a few more questions and fill out paperwork where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were standard behavioral questions, or questions about projects listed on my resume. They did ask (Q1) "how much do you know about cars?". They also asked (Q2) since my graduate school projects don't directly relate to TRC, why do I want to work for them?   1 Answer

It was my first job offer, and while the offer was tempting and it seemed like a really great environment to work in, I wanted to try to pursue something a little more in line with my graduate degree. I would definitely recommend the position to someone who's interest are in the automotive/engineering industry.