TravelClick Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TravelClick Director Interview Questions

Interviews at TravelClick

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview

Multiple interviews all the way up to the CEO level. Gives you a chance to meet the leadership team and learn about the management style.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational. Specific questions with regards to methodologies but not really difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TravelClick

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview

met with several VPs, heads of groups and CEO
    very determined to ensure you fit in well .. fast paced, little support staff,willing to work hard, have a lot of autonomy

Interview Questions

• what is your decision making process? will you be a good fit here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was really good, all the people senior leadership, HR and team was great.
    I flew onsite and then to other office. I came from big companies so did'nt like the one of the office interior and location( it was really small not very clean) just like some new start up with very little funds. So I decided not to proceed and told CIO.
    They paid for the flight and hotel but you have to be careful for Uber, Taxi, meal expense. Have to follow up really hard.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical and other question with CEO, CIO, Sr VP and team members.   Answer Question