TravelClick Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TravelClick Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at TravelClick

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone screen/ review of resume. Then 30 minute in person with manager which was a deeper dive into experience and previous roles. 2 additional Skype interviews with Director and then president. The process was longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what your previous sales cycle looked like.   Answer Question
  • How did you manage your book of business and strategically plan your communications?   Answer Question
  • Would you consider yourself an expert in selling?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TravelClick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process took about two months. First, there is a phone interview with a recruiter which lasted about 30 minutes. Very generic screening and salary was discussed ($40K with commission). Next was a phone interview with the VP of Inside Sales and two Inside Sales Managers. After the phone interviews, I went to the TravelClick office for an in-person interview. I met with the Inside Sales Managers together and the VP afterwards. The next step was what they called a "roll play" - an activity where I was the Director of Sales for Hilton on I-drive and I had to sell them rooms and meeting space. This was done over the phone and with the VP and one of the Inside Sales Managers (one was OOO). After the role play, I was asked to go back to the TravelClick office to "shadow" two of the top reps. I didn't actually shadow anyone though - I met with the two reps separately in a meeting room and they gave me a better description of their day to day job and allowed me to ask questions. After meeting with them, one of the managers gave me a tour of the office. I was told after that visit they would meet together and make a decision and send it up for approval. At the end of all of this, I did not get an offer, so don't expect anything if you get this far. Fairly typical interview questions. They seem to like when you know about the company and their products. The role play was a little awkward and something I had never done before - it seemed like they just wanted to see how you would sell something. I rated this as a negative experience because of how long the process was with no offer and no feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do you not have many sales endorsements on LinkedIn?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was fine. They didn’t offer much feedback and it was brief. I thought they could be more upfront about their on target earnings and there retention of employees.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as walk me through a typical day. Can you sell me this pencil/pen?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted by HR. Completed a phone interview with HR and was asked to complete an online skills assessment test (passed with flying colors). A face-to-face interview was scheduled and I met with the VP of Sales who insisted that although the company was going through a merger, he wasn't going anywhere. He left the company within 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Lots of questions about how I closed business in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more money and they gave it to me.