TravelClick Junior Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Junior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Did not see any interviews for this field so might as well be the first! A recruiter reached out to me about this opportunity and I jumped on the chance. I got a phone call and answered general questions from the recruiter. We then scheduled another phone interview with the Manager who asked me to talk about myself, my job history, have i worked with these programs, etc. After the conversation the recruiter called me back and said everything went well and the manager wanted to schedule an in-person interview. I met with three people and they asked me different types of questions( ranging from how well you work with a team or web design related) but they were all very nice. The recruiter emailed me saying it was successful and said the team I interviewed with is currently finishing up other interviews before reaching a decision so for the time being asked for 3-5 professional references (with one supervisor). A week later I got the email and phone call with the offer. The recruiter did mention that the team really liked my personality and my portfolio shined out the most.
Definitely make your portfolio stand out if you want to get hired!

Interview Questions

• How you handled a difficult moment in your team?   1 Answer
  • What was your favorite project that you worked on?   Answer Question