TravelClick Media Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TravelClick Media Strategist Interview Questions

Interviews at TravelClick

2.7

Media Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview

After 2 months interviewing (2 phone interviews, one day of in-person interviews, a test, and a case study/presentation), was offered a 35k/yr job. Ha! I laughed. Immediately declined and have since made more than triple that in the same field. Minimum wage will soon be $15/hr in NYC, meaning this company pays right around minimum wage to current/prospective employees with college and sometimes graduate degrees, as well as previous work experience. Plus, current employees knew nothing about the tourism industry.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in an environment where there is a lot of yelling and confrontation? (I guess they were trying to sound cool and intense)   1 Answer

Very long interview process. Recruiter and interviewers gave contradicting information. Offered near minimum wage as compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for TravelClick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The reached me via LinkedIn. I had a phone interview in which I was asked to go through my resume. Then I received 3 tasks over the email - to complete before the first on site interview. On site interview: I met with 3 different Media Directors. After 2 weeks they told me they are still thinking about me. I contacted them 3 weeks later and they told me the decided to move on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Home tasks:
      1. QUESTION #1
      Bookings
      Revenue
      ROAS
      ?
      2. Put a POV statement together describing your thoughts about digital media convergence and the impact of single source attribution.
      3. Given excel file with campaign performance report which required an in person presentation of suggestions for optimization.   1 Answer

Media Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted shortly after. I Interviewed with with HR (they basically just ask you 20 questions or more in a row without engaging much) and a hiring manager separately.
    HR interview had all the usual questions, current role, salary expectation etc. HM interview was more detailed on experience and how I run DR campaigns etc.