TravelClick Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TravelClick Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at TravelClick

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

There was one phone screen with HR, 1 with the Hiring Manager, and 4 in-person interviews.

The interview process was pretty straightforward. There were no surprises in the types of questions asked. Behavioral questions: Tell me about a time when you made a mistake, Tell me about a time when you didn't meet a deadline.

They employees were not shy in saying that its a stressful and difficult environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about pricing a new product?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TravelClick

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Things started out okay. TravelClick reached out to me with a PM role and pretty quickly followed up with a phone screen, three Skype interviews, and then a round of in-person interviews in their NYC office. The people all seemed very open, honest, and were high-performers. While the culture at TravelClick seemed non-existent, I think I would have enjoyed working with the team I met. Then....I hear nothing for 3 weeks. Finally, a rejection (we've found someone with more experience). Okay, that's fine.

A few months later, TravelClick reaches back out to me again with a similar role. They told me they liked me a lot the first time and that I'd already gone through the interview wringer, so I'd just be meeting with the manager and then we'd move forward. I come in, and it turns out I'm scheduled for 3 45-minute interviews and they're actually presenting 2 role opportunities. So, not just a meeting with the manager. The recruiter doesn't know enough to clarify.

I follow up later that week and I'm told the team still needs to meet (of course, this was after promising to get back to me within a day, but when does that ever happen?). Then I follow up again. Nothing. And again. Nothing. It's been 6 weeks. I have been literally ghosted by a professional company after THEY came back to offer ME with a role. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• The PM role at TravelClick is less like your typical Product Management and more like Business Development or Sales Operations. So they asked me questions about how I would think about a go-to-market strategy for a new product, how I would interface with the sales team, and how I would justify a price increase both internally and externally.   Answer Question