TravelClick Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied for a Product position and heard back from the recruiter a few days later. I spoke with him on the phone and he described the position and what they were looking for. The interview wasn't too difficult and was mostly me describing my industry experience. The next step was to speak with the hiring VP. I spoke with her via phone the next week and had a very good conversation. After the VP interview ended, I received a note from the recruiter saying he got great feedback from the VP and would contact me the following week with next steps for an in-person interview.

I never heard from him again. Weeks went by. I finally reached out to him via e-mail and still didn't receive a reply. Later, I looked up the recruiter's profile on LinkedIn only to find out he was no longer with TravelClick. I tried to reach out to the VP via LinkedIn but also did not receive a response.

They had mentioned the position was contingent upon the company winning a new contract, so perhaps the deal fell through. It still would have been nice to at least receive an acknowledgement.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my experience in the travel industry.   Answer Question