Travelers Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.7

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I had an interview with the current manager at the time and the 1 emoloyee working in the department. After an hour meeting I was offered a position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

My one time interview consisted of 2 people and was very informal and took the pressure off vs being in a group setting. Hiring process was very easy, only waiting for the initial checks to go through.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. Terms were very fair and competitive.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Greenwood Village, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online through Glassdoor. A few days after I applied, a recruiter reached out to me about the position and asked if I was still interested. She asked some basic questions (what do you know about Travelers, what kind of experience do you have etc.). They were still in the process of screening applicants but a couple days after she reached out to me and told me they wanted to schedule me for an interview.

The on-site interview was very professional. I was met with 3 hiring managers, one from the job that I was applying for and 2 that had similar openings in their departments. It was a very relaxed interview with basic behavioral questions and some questions about why I wanted to find a new job and what professional experience I had. Everything went well, and while I was walking out of the building one of the hiring managers caught up to me and asked me to meet with her director before I left.

I was extended a verbal offer later that day, pending a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of difficult clients do you have to work with? What is making you leave your current job? Are you comfortable in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered more than what I had asked for, so there was no negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got an initial phone screening asking basic HR questions. Waited a week to hear a call back to setup an interview for the following week. Initial interview had 10-12 HR/Personality questions, followed by some questions that were job specific. Waited almost 3 weeks to hear a call back, and was offered position. Took an additional 2 weeks for my initial start date.

Interview Questions

• All of those "Tell me about a time when you handled this situation, blah blah blah". Google "HR Behavioral Questions".   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Richmond, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took approximately one month. I received a phone call on Saturday from a recruiter and scheduled the phone interview for Sunday. Completed the in person interview the following week. The in person interview process consisted of two rounds. I met with two hiring managers then met with two directors. I was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths/weaknesses.
      Be prepared for basic behavioral based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers (Richmond, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took place on a Saturday. The process was very professional and I received an offer within a week. I met with travelers employees from all over the country. There were a lot of candidates at the event.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the human resources departmet. Afterwards I was brought into the office to speak with the managers. I was asked a variety of questions in regards to my experience.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard questions about job experience and character traits.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Lengthy - interview over the phone was the first step, then made it past that and secondly was an interview with three underwriters, then a senior account manager then two supervisors.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan your day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Travelers (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very detailed and structured. It didn't feel as though they were familiar with my resume and/or job history. The conversation was easy and friendly but found some silence during the process. Appeared there were not all details given for the job position and maybe not enough questions asked - seemed a little off point at times. It was nice to have a phone interview first but the wait time and response from the company was a little disappointing and time consuming.

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to work for them   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and within a week, I received an email to set up a phone interview with the HR recruiter to get to know me a little more and find out what I am looking for. A week later, I received a phone call to set up a face to face interview. I scheduled the interview for a week later to meet for a panel interview. The interview questions were basic in nature. What are your weaknesses, strengths, etc. At the end of the interview, I didn't feel I wanted to pursue the job further. The employees I came across didn't look happy.

Interview Questions

• What would you employer say was something you needed to work on   Answer Question