Travelers Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

My one time interview consisted of 2 people and was very informal and took the pressure off vs being in a group setting. Hiring process was very easy, only waiting for the initial checks to go through.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. Terms were very fair and competitive.

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Richmond, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took approximately one month. I received a phone call on Saturday from a recruiter and scheduled the phone interview for Sunday. Completed the in person interview the following week. The in person interview process consisted of two rounds. I met with two hiring managers then met with two directors. I was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths/weaknesses.
      Be prepared for basic behavioral based questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers (Richmond, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took place on a Saturday. The process was very professional and I received an offer within a week. I met with travelers employees from all over the country. There were a lot of candidates at the event.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the human resources departmet. Afterwards I was brought into the office to speak with the managers. I was asked a variety of questions in regards to my experience.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard questions about job experience and character traits.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Lengthy - interview over the phone was the first step, then made it past that and secondly was an interview with three underwriters, then a senior account manager then two supervisors.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan your day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and within a week, I received an email to set up a phone interview with the HR recruiter to get to know me a little more and find out what I am looking for. A week later, I received a phone call to set up a face to face interview. I scheduled the interview for a week later to meet for a panel interview. The interview questions were basic in nature. What are your weaknesses, strengths, etc. At the end of the interview, I didn't feel I wanted to pursue the job further. The employees I came across didn't look happy.

Interview Questions

• What would you employer say was something you needed to work on   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Only current hiring manager and future employee discuss prior accomplishments. Sometimes there will be 2 or 3 managers during the interview. The candidate must always smile and look manager(s)m face to face.

Interview Questions

• What are your long range career objectives?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Series of several interviews that were in hierarchical order. Each interview progressed with difficulty and length. The final interview was more confirming that there was truth to my statements and I in fact was who I represented myself to be. Depending on company need, not all interviews are as thorough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was long interview process. Total of 3 interview consisted 1 initial phone interview with the recruiter, 1:1 with the hiring manager, and conference call interview. The whole process were very long.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this job   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Process was not too formal. Initial phone interview and in person with two people. There was a background check and drug test. There were no trick questions and no skills test.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Typical questions on my work history.   Answer Question