Travelers Account Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Account Underwriter Interview Questions

2.0

Account Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview. Very slow process. I was first interview by two people that already do the job I was applying for. They gave me an overview of what they do on a daily basis. Then I was interviewed by the manager. He went into more detail on the job and what the training was like. Everyone was very friendly and made me fell relaxed and welcome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Account Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers (Walnut Creek, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Referred by friend. Initial call from Travelers. Sent resume and cover letter. Request from Travelers for phone interview. One standard question was asked by Talent Aquisition person:

"What are your strengths?"

The remainder of the 35 minute conversation was a review of the resume. Talent Aquisition person then closed by indicating that she will discuss my qualifications with the hiring manager and get back to me by the end of the week. Phone interview was yesterday so I cannot indicate the outcome at this time.

Interview Questions