Travelers Actuarial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Actuarial Intern Interview Questions

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

I got the 1st-round interview (phone interview) around mid October, 2011 and did the on-site interview around early December, and finally got the offer in early January 2012.
It was very unusual to take one month to hear back from them after the on-site interview in my case, because other candidates all heard back one week later after their final interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you see in the future trends within the property and casualty insurance industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was an internship offer and I did not have too much experience in the actuarial field, I didn't negotiated.

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers in January 2009.

Interview

I applied for the position online and a week later they contacted me to schedule a phone interview. It went about 30 minutes and the interview question is general HR question like what is my strenghth and weakness.

Interview Questions