Travelers Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers in November 2015.

Interview

They called me and set up an interview over the phone. Over the phone I was asked a variety of questions. The interview took about 30-45 minutes. The interview process is done by HR. They write down what you say and then submit it to travelers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to work there ? What classes have i taken ? What are some of my accomplishments ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview went very well. The interviewer was very nice and we clicked right off the back. When you interview make sure that you know some background information on the company. Make sure that you ask questions and be yourself. Whatever you do don't lie about your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How would you see yourself fitting in with this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got called a few days after. Did a telephone screening. Met up face to face with the hiring manager. scheduled a group interview after. waited almost 2 months for a no offer.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to the table.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

The experience was mostly a good one. Everyone was very professional. I had 3 interviews, 1 on the phone, and 2 panel interviews. Phone interview was quick and the panel interviews were around an hour each. The two panel interviews were basically the same in terms of questions, just different people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Received email and voicemail from HR representative stating they had reviewed my resume and wanted to set up a time to do a telephone interview. Sent an email response later the same day email was received and called and left same information next day on voicemail (too late to leave it same day). Did not receive call to set up the appointment, so I called and left another message 2 days later saying I was still interested and available for the phone interview. Never received response. Why did they bother calling me then?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

Travelers reached out to me and called me to interview for a position in their BI area. Over the course of 5 months and 6 interviews (Phone Interview, Screening, meeting w / area managers, meeting with PMs, Business Partners, Senior Directors and other staff), as well as an "assignment", they extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember - there were so many questions asked over the course of five months!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

It started with a phone interview just asking me about my resume and skills that may match the description of the job I applied for. Now I have to go in front of a panel of 5 for an in-person interview. But before the 5 person panel, I have a one on one interview with someone for 15 minutes. So far everyone has seemed really nice and I have no complaints in the interview process. The upmost professionalism has been exuded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

Just had face to face interview. Lasted 2 hours. one hour with Director and another hour with the BA lead. one hour with the director is the drilling part.