Travelers Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Travelers

3.2

Claims Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers in August 2011.

Interview

First step was phone interview. Second step was a skills test. Third step was inteview with two supervisors. Fourth step was interview with Director. It took two months from the initial phone interview to the offer.

Interview Questions

• How agressive do you feel you can be when you disagree with a policy your supervisors have set forth?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you drank too much on a work night and had to go into work the next day. Did you go in? Did you cal in sick? If you called in sick, were you honest with your employer? If you did go into work, did your work suffer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations- thier offer is cut and dried. It is a very long and drawn out process.

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers in May 2010.

Interview

N/A

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers in June 2011.

Interview

They first called me and set up a panel interview. During the interview they also gave me a typing test. After that it was the proficiency test, took 3 hours. After that i got a call back for the final interview. After that I am still waiting for a call back, assumed it would take a couple weeks because of the extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a time when you disagreed with protocol, what did you do, and how did you emotionally feel about it?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, then interviewed by managers, background check and drug test.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

2 interviewers to 1 candidate
    They were relaxed and made me feel at ease
    The questions were straight forward and standard questions. No trick questions.
    They took time to explain the role and in the end when I had questions they were patient and answered all to my satisfaction. Overall not super difficult but not the easiest either.