Travelers Claims Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Travelers

3.5

Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Travelers (Richardson, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a phone screen 1 week later. Did the phone screen. It was really pleasant. The recruiter seemed really pleasant. Was scheduled to go in to take assessments. Was told if I pass assessment I would be made a job offer right then. Thus they wanted me to go ahead and submit to a background check. I did just that. Went in to take the test. The test were ridiculous. Everything was timed. There was one part in particular I really found difficult. Oh n the link they send you to "study" from is nothing like the test. Needless to say I didn't get picked. I was told I failed 1 part of the test and I could retry in 6 months. My response is no thank you. Oh yeah I was told by recruiter that you have to go to Connecticut 3 time a year for training. I was disappointed because I have an MBA and that held no merit with them at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Applied online and had to take an hour and a half test online then got emailed for a 30 min. phone interview, followed by an in-person interview that took almost 2 hours. I had two guys interviewing me, one of the guys was annoyingly kind of rude I wasn't feeling him at all, which made me not want to work for the company anyways. They asked literally 13 STAR based question, it was overkill let me tell you. After that they had two employees come in and I had to ask them questions about the job. They honestly were not helpful at all they would say things like "I don't know" or "that's a difficult question to answer" so this part was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• STAR based questions. All of them were situational and started with "tell me about a time...." etc.   Answer Question