Travelers FMLDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers FMLDP Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Storrs, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Took a few weeks. Interview was at my university, got decision after 2 weeks. Interviewer was very polite and questions were basic behavioral and personality questions. No curveballs. They focused on leadership and working in teams.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

FMLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers in March 2016.

Interview

First round interview was at my university. It was an one on one interview with a former FMLDP intern currently working at Travelers. Mostly personality type questions with some basic financial statement questions. Second round was at travelers in Hartford. I had 4 interviews there. Ended up being declined due to being a "wrong fit". Basically if you are not looking to work there full time after the program, they are not going to bother giving you an internship.

FMLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was on campus. Got call back next day to go to Hartford, CT for a day of five 30-minute interviews. They paid for me to get there and back via Amtrak and let me stay in a nice Marriott across the street from headquarters. Each interview asked the same questions as the last. BE CAREFUL when going out on the lunch interview. The person taking you will be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• History of the company?
      Most important ratio? Why?
      Explain the 3 financial states and how are they related?   1 Answer

FMLDP Interview

Interview

Basic behavioral questions were asked, as well as several insurance specific questions. Questions such as "difference between an actuary and underwriter" and your typical finance interview questions. After the initial round interview, there were three more back to back interviews, one with a VP, another with a previous participant, and finally with the program director.

FMLDP Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers in November 2011.

Interview

Basic phone interview consisted of 10-15 scripted questions.

Please tell me the financial statements and what they consist.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me all of the financial statements.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Travelers?   Answer Question