Travelers Insurance Operational Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Travelers

3.3

Insurance Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

The first round interview was an hour long phone interview with IOLDP participants. The second round interview consisted of three half-hour phone interviews with leadership in the IOLDP Director, Graduate, and an Advocate for the program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Insurance Operational Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT).

Interview

The process was an entire day with 5 overall interviews. You meet with the director and the two coordinators and then meet with 3 people that will include a graduate of the program, a leader in an Operations role and either a sponsor or an advocate of the program. The next "Interview" will be a lunch with 2 employees who are currently in the IOLDP.

Insurance Operations Leaderships Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was a 1 hour phone screening interview. Second round was in the office and started with a 10 minute presentation on a topic of my choice followed by three 30 minute interviews with program participants and leaders.