Travelers Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Travelers

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers in October 2016.

Interview

It was the phone interview for pre-screening. It took 30 min. Mostly, the interviewer asked about the leardership and the problem soving style. It seemed that the interviewer wanted to know about my own working style specifically. Interview was quite straightforward. No math, or technical terms.

The interviewer also asked about the experience of using excel and SAS, but did not ask about details.

Interview Questions

• How do I control when my team member does not follow well?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st over the phone and the 2 panel interview with about 8 or so people. They sit you in a room and they come in by two. They were nice just be yourself and be confident about what you are saying. Allow your passion to show, GOOD LUCK!

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions. Be Prepared. Know about the company.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Travelers in February 2017.

Interview

There are two people. Some behavior questions, and some technical questions. It took approximate 30 minutes, but it might be longer. I really like this interview. Because of a reason, I cannot accept this offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers in April 2017.

Interview

I had a pleasant experience interviewing for the intern position. I had a first phone interview which was about 25 min long. They were interested in my resume mostly so most of the questions came from that. They also try to connect with you on a personal level which I liked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with someone who was difficult   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with two people,one from the auditing department and one from the tax department. Each session lasted about thirty minutes and were both very conversational. That also came with a tour around the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the tax department?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Conducted an on campus interview after applying directly through the Travelers website. Consisted of an in-person interview that lasted for roughly one hour. Was asked about my studies and past work experience as well as why I was interested in a position with Travelers.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview. Called at a time that they scheduled with you and asked questions about what struggles have you faced with groups and how did you overcome them. Also had to explain why I wanted this position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers in March 2018.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview that was about 20 minutes long. I got an email a week after the phone interview to schedule another interview in-person. There were 3 people interviewing me.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Travelers (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews which took about 3 months. The first is an over the phone interview with the recruiter and then 2 in person interviews. In total I interviewed with 5 different people. The first interview was in December and the other 2 were February and March, and I got the offer in March

Interview Questions

• The first recruiter over the phone interview was just basic tell me about your self and situational type questions like tell me about a time you worked with someone difficult etc type questions. The first in person interview was the same type of questions nothing too difficult. The second in person interview was even easier with them basically just asking me questions to get to know me better and allowing me to ask them questions about themselves. It was very relaxed and conversational.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Denver, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. Standard HR corporate feel of the interview. Will first get a phone interview, then may be invited for in person interview. My interview was a 1 on 1 with a Managing Director. This was for the intern position. I obtained the internship and then was offered a permanent role upon graduating college. Great place

Interview Questions

• Tell me why insurance industry   1 Answer