Travelers Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Travelers

3.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers in October 2017.

Interview

My university allowed Travelers to conduct on-campus interviews with students who were chosen from a pool of applicants. The application consisted of a cover letter and a resume. Two young employees in Human Resources interviewed me and it seemed like they were new to the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you and a coworker had an issue or disagreement and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Phone interview 30 min long followed by an in person 2 hour long interview. Everyone was very nice, questions were a mix of technical and behavioral. Study the company and the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Travelers (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Was scheduled for an interview through university.
    When I checked in, they told me it was phone interview and it didn't even say on the email.
    I was dressed in a suit for the interview and I ended up getting just a phone call.
    Very unprofessional.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Phone Interview, basic questions were asked. Very east to talk to, be prepared and have your resume on hand. As before any interview, I would look up common interview questions and have responses prepared. After the phone interview, I heard back asking for another interview within 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, what do you know about Travelers, GPA, involvements in school   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

It was all phone interviews. The first one lasted an hour with two people. Then the next one was with three people for about 30 minutes each. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of scenario and behavioral questions. In the beginning, they asked basic resume questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Got two phone calls from HR. One to see if I was still interested in the position, the other to schedule the phone interview. Phone interview was an hour long. Hardly asked me any behavioral questions. Asked where do you see yourself in 3 years? It was mostly technical questions (asked a lot of statistical questions) and a ton of auto insurance questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Applied online and heard from a recruiter at a career fair