Travelers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

3.1

Claims Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview was very useful because recruiter discussed details about the position. He asked straightforward questions about my experiences. The second part was the assessment, which was 8 parts. It is basically like a civil service type of exam. I will be moving forward to the in-person interview tomorrow.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted application and resume, received a email within two weeks to set up a phone interview, then moved on to come into the home office for a all day interview session after meeting with about 5 different people.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, but other interns who had worked there in the past did.

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist contacted me for a phone interview. She was very responsive and we scheduled an in person interview with the hiring manager. After the in-person interview, which I thought went well, the Talent Acquisition Specialist stopped responding to my e-mails. Very surprised by their lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and what was your thought process.   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

met with recruiter on campus for a mock interview and was really interested in the position. Interview went well, lots of behavioral questions, ex. "what is an example of a time you wish you could have a do over?" and "how do you stay organized?" i followed up and was fast tracked to the next step, an in-person 7 part test. I found out the next day that I passed the test and have since been waiting for nearly three weeks to progress to the next stages of the process.

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

I got the phone interview abound two weeks after I applied the position online. The interviewers are very friendly. They introduced themselves first and then asked me to talk about myself. Then they ask me some basic questions about auto insurance and how I could do the data analysis using the regression.

Product Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview then if contacted back, you get invited to the HQ for the day consisting of 3 interviews and a lunch. Before the Interviews you take an analytical exam of math and reading.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straightforward. Resume, behavioral, and trying to get to know what projects you have been involved.   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Travelers (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Received a phone call to do the initial phone interview. Lasted about 20 minutes: why insurance, what are your goals in the next few years, tell me about yourself. Two weeks later received another call to schedule an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

I receieved a phone call at home on a Saturday in the evening. From there, I answered the normal behavioral questions. Interviewer was very nice and personable. They said that the process would take anywhere from 2-4 weeks

AALDP Intern Interview

Interview

I got a phone interview from travelvers. It lasted about one hour. The interviewers went through my resume, my recent project, and general questions such as why this company. They also asked technical questions about R and SAS, and asked several case study.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. Not too difficult.