Travelers Outside Property Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Outside Property Adjuster Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Initial phone interview to review resume, then assessment test which I had taken prior to back in 2010 from another interview so no retake necessary. Received call for face to face interview with 2 managers, then phone interview with Product Manager and a final phone interview with VP of Claims and HR Director. Process was long only because they were in no rush.

Interview Questions

• Common Behavioral Based interview questions. Examples with results, and why travelers   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, travelers is a top payer in the industry so offers made usually have no negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Received a call for an onsite interview at a job fair but it was cancelled. Finally, received a call for a phone interview. It was a very straight to the point interview. Then I was scheduled for an assessment test. It was about 3 hours. Very much like a SAT. Somewhat easy and somewhat difficult. I am still waiting for the results of the assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called me to ask some basic questions and let me know if they were interested that someone would contact me from HR. Several days later I was sent an email for an appointment/interview in Alpharetta, GA a few days later. If you pass the seven part skills assessment your given a personality profile and then scheduled for an interview, in my case two, which both were about :45-1:00. Afterwards they said they would have roundtable discussons on all the candidates and follow up. That's been 4-5 weeks and nothing since!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that did not turn out like you wanted, how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What's the most difficult thing that's happened to you in the last six months?   Answer Question