Travelers Outside Property Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Outside Property Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Property Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

I received a quick 10-15 min phone interview. This interview went over my resume, what qualities from my past made me a good fit for this role, what about Travelers and this position made this desirable, and asked how fast I can type. After this, I received an email two days later with an appointment to come into their office to take a test. There is not study guide. It is broken into seven categories: (1) excel test, (2) basic algebra & geometry, (3) data entry, (4) fluid intelligence test (patterns - seeing which one is different from the master pattern), (5) ability to interpret policies, (6) personality test, and (7) writing a letter to an upset customer. This is a timed test. Total process is about 2-2.5 hours long.

On the same day of the test, the company purchases lunch for you. After eating, there are three interviews. The first interview is with two managers, the second is with a peer (someone that already is in the position that you are applying for), and lastly with the Director of the managers.

The final stage is getting interviewed by the Director's boss, but this process -if selected- takes several weeks after you took the test and the three-part interview process. If you are selected beyond this point, a background and drug test will be started.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your day?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable being on rooftops? When have you been on rooftops?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. What happened? How did you resolved it?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you delivered excellent customer service where you went above and beyond.   Answer Question
  • Did your previous/current employer have a formal performance review system? If so, describe it. What was your rating in your last review? If we were to make contact with your previous supervisor, how would they describe you as an employee? What will you bring to our team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Outside Property Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Diamond Bar, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview starts with a phone screening. They analyze your customer service experience and technical knowledge. Next is a test. The test is understanding Xactimate diagrams or property layouts. Also consists of insurance principal knowledge and excel spreadsheets.

Interview Questions

• Did not make it to face to face interview. After passing the test someone with more experience was chosen for the region I wanted and I did not want to relocate.   1 Answer