Travelers Outside Property Claims Representative Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Outside Property Claims Representative Trainee Interview Questions

3.5

Outside Property Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

The process is a joke, it takes forever and then some.... If you read the really long detailed one that is under this section it is all true. First phone, then test, then interview the whole time they tell you you will hear back in a couple of days but they burn through there recruiters so fast if you dont follow up you wont make it.

I interviewed twice before an offer, and both times I made it passed the phone interview with no problem. However both times I was told I would get a call back to set up my in person and never did I waited like fours days before calling back, and asking what was going on. (And I am sure that someone out there is saying that it was you not them) But I checked them on linkedin in both cases with in a week of my interview they were at new companies

Interview Questions

• The questions they ask are so random and all star based   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Outside Property Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers (Birmingham, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job online on May 21. I got contacted from a recruiter two days later to set up the phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was just asked questions about my work experience and skills. I got an email from a senior recruiter about a week later to schedule an assessment test in Alpharetta, GA. I went to the assessment on June 15. It consisted of 5 or 6 different parts related to insurance, personality, Excel, grammar, etc. Me and one other candidate passed the assessment so we had an interview later that afternoon. The two other candidates failed so they were sent home. I was interviewed by two managers and it lasted about 30 minutes. They just asked me more about my work experience and skills. It was one of my better interviews but I received a letter in the mail today (June 23, 2012) stating that I was not among the top candidates. I feel like the second interview was a bit pointless because they asked some of the same questions that were given during the phone interview. I'm not too sure what they are really looking for in candidates.

Interview Questions