Travelers Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Sales Executive Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Be prepared to go through several rounds of interviews and the generic behavior based question. "Tell me a time when you faced a challenge...blah blah blah..." Already been at Travelers for 5+ years and applying for a different internal role? Be prepared to be interviewed like someone who is outside the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a challenge. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Travelers (Hunt Valley, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Regional Sales Director was very supportive during process. RVP asked more difficult questions and took intensive notes. Offered examples of a webinar & business plan that I created to show skill level.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle agency objections?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Nashville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

Good process overall. The recruiter was helpful and the management team was friendly. The had me do a presentation with about 30 minutes to prepare. They said they were trying something new that part of the process didn't seem that well defined. The scope of the job could have been explained better earlier in the process. It was less responsibility than I had in my current role, although the title was more impressive.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to move to Tenn.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

Started interview process with a phone interview with an HR manager and the hiring manager. Next was flown in to interview with five individuals in Hartford, CT including financial analyst, HR mgr, hiring manager, senior acct sales rep. and a sales executive. I never received any type of decline. It would had been nice if they called or emailed to let me know they decided to hire another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Looking back, what would you have done differently in your last position?   Answer Question