Travelers Total Loss Claims Representative Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travelers Total Loss Claims Representative Trainee Interview Questions

Total Loss Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was was simple, basic questions about your past. "Testing" was long with 8 parts to it including Math, typing, pattern recognition (checking addresses vs a master key for errors), listening skills, personality testing and basic insurance knowledge (such as reading guidelines and then answering questions). It really wasn't too difficult but it is a lengthy process that will wear you down quickly. I know that it says "IQ Test" but it really isn't one. If you can follow directions and read them carefully you will be fine. Next step (which I am currently waiting for) is for them to call back if you passed the test and will be some type of interview. I will update as time goes on.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel that a college GPA reflects how hard an individual works?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers

Total Loss Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

Interview

So far I have only had a phone interview which lasted approximately 1 hour. It seemed that everything went well and few days later a woman called and scheduled testing for Dec. 9th. Right now I'm trying to find sample testing to prepare. I'm find it quite difficult to find specific information. I feel quite comfortable with my math and typing skills, however, it would be nice to have sample questions with which to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the position for which you are applying?   Answer Question
    • Explain and situation when you had to resolve a problem at work?   Answer Question