Travelex Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2016

3.1

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Technical and Final Round. Interview was good but process is bad , I got positive feedback from HR and Interviewer and HR informed I will be letting me know about the second round , when I mailed they informed not qualified for final round . Giving positive feedback and saying not qualified is some what fishy. Overall Interview is was OK OK

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds. This hiring was with GDC Travelex Mumbai
    1st Round was Telephonic.
    2nd Round Face to face.
     3rd Round Development Manger round.
    4th round Head of Development Manger.(Optional)
    5th HR Round.

Interview Questions

• There were three rounds.
      1st Round was Telephonic.
      - Brief about yourself,
      - What kind of work yo do.
      - How you mange day to day task as BA..
      - Roles & Responsibility of BA.
      - Why want to change current organisation, as I was working with current company almost 6 years.

2nd Round Face to face
      - Digging into each and every project.
      Be sure to have look on your previous projects.
      they ask you everything. Please prepare.
      - What you know about BFSI or Forex domain.
      - Scenario based question.
       3rd Round Development Manger round.
      - Ask me write use cases.
      - Different SDLC.
      - What differentiate A BA in different SDLC.
      -How you can do stakeholder management.

4th HR Round.
      Normal discussion with G & O.
      current role and negotiations.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Be patient and first listen them and then answer the scenario based question.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

They not followed any process. I reach there at morning 11:30 A.M. nearly 30-35 candidates are waiting for interview. I also registered my name and placed my resume. I wait for 2 hours and ask them how much time it will take for interview. They again say the same ‘please wait we will call you’. At 6:30 they informed me my experience is high so they were not going to conduct my interview. I really feel to fight with them I shown them their HR mail regarding interview on my mobile. After that they told me to seat and wait sometime but I left from Travel ex.

Junior Maunal Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred my one of my ex colleague.The interview process took one day.The HR team is very helpful in adjusting your interview according to your convenience .
    1.Technical round
    2.Managerial round

TRP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Lots of technical questions as well as rounds.
    But on job work doesn't require much of knowledge
    The process took whole day but was happy to receive offer letter at the end of the day

Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very very unprofessional treatment. I was called early in morning around 10.00 am. India Head was suppose to interview followed by some other support head. First round started after running around for meeting rooms (which seems to be regular problem) with Support head. By the time I came back after first round I could see 3 more developer / test engineers waiting.
    Interviewed by some HR person with some very basic question. Person was arrogant.
    Never met India Head as he was busy.
    Nothing happened after 1.5 hour of wait and then asked to leave.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions around walking through profile, job aspiration, experience in IT Infra management, overview of earlier operations management, SLA and customer satisfaction etc.
      Could answer all questions well.
      Answer Question

Head of PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had 5 rounds of interview 3 telecon and 2 face and then expected to meet the head if IT for a final round. I was called to Mumbai where in some one from LDN interviewed and then the last one was with head of IT. waited for 2 hrs and then HR told he left because of urgent work. Poor planning and wasted my time. I got a better offer from a bigger brand in Pune and no regrets. But to me it sounded very unprofessional and they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I could not answer   1 Answer

Applications Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied for Job Opening Online
    Got Mail to send updated resume as profile was selected
    Had first preliminary round with HR
    Goes for First Round / Technical Round (If applicable)
    Second Round with Heads of IT (I have gone through 3 of those with Head of Testing, Dev and PMO)
    Final Round with Director / Regional Head as it is a Managerial position
    Than negotiation call with HR Manager. Once finalized gets offer letter
    Accept offer letter and give all required details after resignation from current company to finalize the joining date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What are your biggest accomplishments?
      Why Travelex?
      What so you know about Travelex?
      Scenario based questions.
      Why you want to leave your Job?
      What is your exposure to current profile?
      Answer Question

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a three round process:
    1. Technical face to face with Team Lead: This is the main round where a lot of technical questions were asked, communication was judged.
    2. Technical face to face with Manager: Main questions were same as the earlier round, most important discussion was on salary and joining date.
    3. Telephonic HR interview cum Salary structure and details: HR asked basic questions like why to change job? why travelex? etc then explained benefits and salary structure

Interview Questions

• ISTQB testing fundamentals
      Integration testing types
      SQL queries for joins
      Agile methodologies
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelex (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

first recruiter called me for interview.
    it was scheduled for 1 day.
    total 4 rounds were there.
    2 technical, 1 manageral, 1 HR.
    Asked me about previous comp and work.
    questions were average.
    negociation was not possible they will offer whatever they said first.