Treasure Island Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Treasure Island Casino Interview Questions

1.8

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino (New York, NY).

Interview

No hotel experience required. All you really have to do to get hired is apply and pass the background check/drug test. The interview itself is really easy. Standard questions like what you'd do in certain situations with a guest, your skills, etc.

Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welch, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino (Welch, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. They called me for an interview and I accepted. I interviewed with HR and she mentioned that promotions wanted to speak to me about another position. I interviewed with two people and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have handled a disgruntled client in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Special Event Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino.

Interview

I was asked simple customer service questions. They also asked me what my availability was. The job was a casual position and dates and times were all very flexible, there were things going on at basically all times of the day.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino.

Interview

It was internal job transfer. i had a Face to face interview with the shift supervisor and an assistant. about a week later i had a Job offer.

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Wing, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino (Red Wing, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Do a Math Test and then you have to pass a 40 hour training course and pass the live audition. You get two attempts at the live audition.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going with this job position?   1 Answer

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welch, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino (Welch, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Online applications and personality tests, in person basic math tests, interview with human resources representative, Interview with a Casino Executive, then a two week in house training course on the game of blackjack. Following the training, they do a live audition on the casino floor with a Pit Manager to evaluate if you are ready to start the job.

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino in March 2011.

Interview

Standard interview followed by tour of establishment. We talked about my experiences and expertise. We talked about my work history where I have been what I have done in my career. After that I was shown the new entertainment center and hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Variety Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino in January 2011.

Interview

Went to job fair and applied for various positions, and had interview right then. A week later had a phone call for a interview for a different position, came in, had interview, drug test, and uniform fitting. Week after that was orientation which took a full day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino in March 2009.

Interview

Asked Basic questions. Was unorganized and they seem desperate. Poor communication and follow through.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Pit Boss Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Treasure Island Casino in May 2008.

Interview

It was really pretty basic. Not that much different than any other job. The time consuming part was filling out the gaming license application. You will have a min of two different people you will interview with before being offered the job. Just a heads up, if you are not offered the job in the second interview, expect a "thanks but no thanks" letter in the mail within a weak.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle problem guests?   1 Answer