Treasure Island Hotel & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call about a month later. My interview was scheduled a few days after the initial phone call. Interviewed with a manager and a executive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      Describe your experiences that relate to this job.
      What computer programs/systems are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Assistant Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

Why assistant housekeeper?
    I want try something different
    And what are your strengths ?
    Communication and management
    How would I deal with a angry guest?
    First I apologize, then ask the guest what housekeeping issue i can fix for there wonderful stay at Treasure Island...if guest is still not happy let them know how we can help if not then have guest call the front desk .
    How do you feel about managing 20 to 30 people?
    I first wow that's a lot of employees, but since I been shadowing my executive and supervisor for almost a year I shoul be fine
    What will I learn from this change?
    Time management, communication skills with other employees and your boss, collecting all keys and radios at the end of shift, most of all customer service, always make guest feel at home

Interview Questions

• What do you want to gain in life??   1 Answer

Poker Dealer Interview

Application

Interview

applied online for job. received a call back to go in for an audition. went to audition. then had to wait for 3 weeks for call back. then went in for face to face interview and was given paperwork for drug test

Interview Questions

• whats ur dealing experience   1 Answer

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Comfortable, In the coffee shop, staff very friendly and helpful. Clean work area. There were several interviews that day. I was on time but my interview was about 10 min late.Manager apologized he is friendly, and Informative about duties and conditions.

Interview Questions

• If I had waitress or busier experience.   1 Answer

Food Server Room Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Must know basics of delivering to rooms. Good work ethic. Capable of being available at ALL times when on call. Work when called on short notice os a must. Always answer phone when called. Common sense respect, politness and enjoy enteracting with guests. No the hours of other facilities in hotel.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about being a roomservice server.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No stress very comfortable