Tree of Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tree of Life

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tree of Life (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional! Tree of life I am utterly disappointed with your HR department. I can't believe I thought this seemed like a good company to work for. I received an email request asking me to phone in to their toll free line for a telephone interview. First of all the email was addressed "Hello". You couldn't even bother to personalize it and include my actual name. Anyhow I thought I would be considerate and follow up with a professional email thanking Ms. S for her email and asking her to confirm a time that was convenient to speak with her. Well 24 hours later I got no response so I went ahead and phoned in to speak with her. She answered the phone, unprepared of course, probably didn't even have my resume in front of her - I could tell from her surprised reaction when discussing my past work experience. Anyhow I was polite, professional, sincere and answered her questions respectfully. I immediately followed up with the customary thank you email and not surprisingly I never heard back from Ms. S.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tree of Life in July 2009.

Interview

Applied in-person when warehouse moved to the Lehigh valley, PA area. Upon completion of application, the manager called me into office and held interview. He noted requirements of job and made sure I was willing to do them. After agreement, he reviewed application and verified previous experience. After interview was over, he told me he would call to set up a road test and to schedule a drug test. After completion of previous tests, I would then be sent for training.

Interview Questions

• Why was I unemployed for approximately 8 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. either you took what was offered or leave it for someone who will. every driver gets the same rate of pay no matter your experience.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tree of Life in January 2008.

Interview

Contacted by District Manager upon reviewing my resume. Set up a meeting in a store, and explained job requirements. Filled out application, was told job was mine upon background check and drug screen. Was contacted by HR to go for drug screen. Started job one week later.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 50 lbs.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Commission only position.