Tree of Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tree of Life Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tree of Life

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tree of Life in July 2009.

Interview

Applied in-person when warehouse moved to the Lehigh valley, PA area. Upon completion of application, the manager called me into office and held interview. He noted requirements of job and made sure I was willing to do them. After agreement, he reviewed application and verified previous experience. After interview was over, he told me he would call to set up a road test and to schedule a drug test. After completion of previous tests, I would then be sent for training.

Interview Questions

• Why was I unemployed for approximately 8 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. either you took what was offered or leave it for someone who will. every driver gets the same rate of pay no matter your experience.

Field Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tree of Life in January 2008.

Interview

Contacted by District Manager upon reviewing my resume. Set up a meeting in a store, and explained job requirements. Filled out application, was told job was mine upon background check and drug screen. Was contacted by HR to go for drug screen. Started job one week later.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 50 lbs.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Commission only position.