Trend Micro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trend Micro Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2017

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Phone screen with internal corporate recruiter. This was followed by a phone call with the regional VP - then in person with regional VP. Following that, three final phone screens with senior management, including the CMO and COO. All in, roughly three weeks from initial discussion to offer letter. Pretty straight forward process. Trend is firm on OTE, no negotiation.

Interview Questions

• No curve ball questions. Just be able to explain how you ran your business at your prior companies. Additionally, be prepared to provide detail into the Trend product set when you speak with upper management. Show that you did some research - you will not need to be granular with the solutions, just know enough to be dangerous...   Answer Question

Enterprise Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Typically have two rounds, first was telephonic for almost 30 mins had a brief up on past experience.Seemed positive on the call however did not hear back until after 3 weeks that i had not been short listed.

Interview Questions

• Why trend,biggest achievement personally and professionally,one sales experience that i had closed and one i had lost, pretty basic and straight forward. Wished they would have gotten back a little earlier! overall a good experience.   Answer Question

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I got an interview call from Trend Micro for this position.
    It went well just general questions.They asked normal questions like do i know Java, Python, object oriented programming.Also told me they would be sending me a test, but didnt send any.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick as I was a referral of an employee. Meet the NE VP in NJ, easy meeting he liked me. The had three more calls with Marketing, engineering and the COO.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

IP Counsel Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Pretty low key. Met with general counsel and one other attorney. Both were very friendly and easy going and provided a lot of insight into the company and the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trend Micro in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. First technical skills phone screening, then on site interview with two people. Parking can be tricky, so arriving nice and early is best. Be yourself and be personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have them a number and, although they couldn't match it, they didn't counter too low.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

There were 4 people who interviewed, a manager then a senior manager followed by two other people from different departments. Interviews were mostly a walk through of the resume followed by behavioral questions. Did not hear back after multiple follow up emails.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Two phone screens, Two in person interviews. Didn't like the fact they insisted on meeting me twice in person, causing me to spend several hours commuting in traffic, only to be told I wasn't an aggressive enough personality for the position. Beware of this when accepting in person interviews with them.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trend Micro in December 2014.

Interview

Dreadful. U have to ready good amount of presentation for the interview. And asking u all their hot sale or new products . After u have the interview with HR then the management level. It takes weeks to settle down the hiring process. Even they will give u the verbally hiring conversation but still take a week or so to have finalized confirmation and contract.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Very simple hiring process. First meeting was a run through of my work history, education and expectations. Second was to calrify compensation expectation. Third was to offer me the job. Negative was there was no training after hire which has since changed.