Trendmaker Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trendmaker Homes

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trendmaker Homes (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Actually, this is the first round interview.
    The ppl from HR asks some general questions, but the most impressive
    question is about the salary expect.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trendmaker Homes (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview, which was casual in nature, with a short methods and materials test specific to the position I was applying. This led to a 1 on 1 interview, where I was questioned about my building experience and general knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Trendmaker   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trendmaker Homes (Eagan, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

From start to finish the process was pleasant, fun and informative. Even though I didn't land the job, I still enjoyed the process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trendmaker Homes (Houston, TX).

Interview

I reached out to Trendmaker's Houston office for an initial interview. Commuted up for an initial interview and was contacted for a second interview that week. Was given an offer within the proceeding week.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my previous education and experience, as well as my future goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Trendmaker Homes (Austin, TX).

Interview

Long, drawn out interview process with little communication throughout. Everyone I spoke with was very nice, but the interview process was the longest I'd ever been apart of and each member I spoke with didn't know the next step when I would ask. I ultimately didn't get offered the position and they wouldn't have notified me if I didn't follow up numerous times. Negative experience overall.