Trex Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

Emailed in for one interview in person with regional manager in a hotel lobby. Don't know if that's the norm. He was very pleasant I had to wait for the person interviewing to finish before I could start.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Trex? And then other behavioral questions like tell me a time you had to sell something or a time you failed.   Answer Question

Software Release Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trex Company.

Interview

First step is the typical 20 minute interview with the recruiter. Next was interviewing with the team. Typical interview questions. After 2 weeks, I was told that they really liked me and that I was recommended for the position "to the program" and that I would be assigned a manager. After that I never heard from them again. The recruiter would not answer e-mails or return phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Many questions early on about salary requirements. I made more in my previous job before being laid off, so I had to convince them that I was interested.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trex Company in August 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of four separate face to face discussions with different accounting personnel. The four mini interviews lasted about 30-40 min and the entire interview process lasted over 2 hours. I meet with the accounting manager, controller, Sox requirement rep, and the HR person. The controller seemed to ask me indirect questions in order to get the answers he wanted. I think he should just asked the question he wanted answers to instead of going around the question and asking other questions to find his answers.