Tri-County Technical College Mid-Level Staff, Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tri-County Technical College Mid-Level Staff, Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tri-County Technical College

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tri-County Technical College

Mid-Level Staff, Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tri-County Technical College in October 2014.

Interview

First round Interview was handled over the phone, round table style. I assume the committee used the same questions for each of the candidates, but it was not stated. The call started ten minutes late and the entire committee had not arrived by the time introductions were finished. The committee included the department head and a cross section of other staff members. Questions were your fairly basic interview questions, "Tell us about a time when..." and "How did you handle a mistake you found?" The committee seemed nervous and a little stilted at first but got more relaxed as we went further into the hour, because of this I assume I was one of their first interviews. At the end of the interview the HR Specialist promised a phone call the following week, "either way." I never got a call, never even got a response to my follow up emails.

Interview Questions