TriCore Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TriCore Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2017

3.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TriCore Solutions.

Interview

Very tough to clear the technical interview rounds, as company wants best candidates to employ. Multiple rounds of technical and HR interviews before getting selected. Though very annoying for candidate. But Company point of view it is one the best processes.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriCore Solutions (Norwell, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was stress free and fun. They called me up after submitting resume online and then we spoke on the phone and then a few days later they reached back out via email for an in person interview.

Linux Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriCore Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Total 3 rounds, 1 HR and 2 technical rounds. Both were really challenging. HR discussion is all about negotiation and package related. Lot of discussion over your resume and work profile.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriCore Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

They are very specific about their JD. Once you get a interview call must ask for JD and be ready to take questions from that and give answer to that.

Interview Questions

• What qualities a person should have to be at this position?   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriCore Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview in Tricore is very tough specially for DBA . I received direct call from Tricore for the position and attended around 4 rounds of technical discussion. All went well and finally got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all about the profile they were looking for   Answer Question