TriHealth Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

TriHealth Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Through 3rd party. Very impersonal. Basic questions, mostly that I understood English and could follow directions. Drug screen and background check. Other than that it was just routine filling out of paperwork and going over benefits. Picking a shift and simple stuff. It was a very painless process really.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview was professional by an M.D. He was very polite, kind, and considerate. He spoke about the history of the clinic and gave a tour after the interview. He asked about experience as RN as well. He allowed time for me to ask questions as well. When the offer for employment came there was no negotiations. The offer presented was the offer taken, no compromises.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had as a Nurse Practitioner?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Unique. Applied appropriate pressure between technical and personality questions. The format was new but the group interview was a great way to assess culture. The thoroughness showed how much they value the position and the person that they will be putting in that position.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between NAT and PAT and would you configure either of them on the WAN interface, LAN interface, or both interfaces?   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The nurse manager came and greeted me at their coffee shop and took me to the office to interview. She was a very warm person and helped me stay eased even though I was super nervous. Went on a tour of the floor before we went in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a difficult patient and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • What would you expect out of your management?   Answer Question
    • Basic experience questions, what my typical day at my current job was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 13.00/hr and I accepted immediately but they asked if I needed time to think about it.

Access Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week and a half, was contacted via e-mail by the Department Manager to set up an interview. After the first interview, I was contacted by phone by the HR Recruiter to set up the second interview at the corporate Human Resources location. I was required to complete an background check prior to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What about your background makes you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Couier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process took months with two phone interviews and three different interviews before hiring took place! The phone interview was with the outreach supervisor of the position. Then the follow through phone interview was with a HR representative whom I spoke with her supervisor. Next interviewed with two different HR representatives at the hospital. Finally a two sets of test were taking and there was couple of weeks wait. Then there was four different shots to be sure I didn't test for certain types of illnesses! Finally a letter said I had been chosen for the position of couier!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slight negotiation of shift differential took place which gladly excepted!

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I spoke with 2 managers and they asked me routine questions. It was a pleasant experience and I was given an offer within a few weeks. The training was a few weeks and was overall helpful. They take on the job training very seriously. The on the job training/orientation was a month. It was a good experience and prepared me for the job fully.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict?   Answer Question

Numerous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

A little slow to respond but once thru to management, process was fast. Good interviews overall. One director seemed aloof in interview. Got the impression was anxious to do other work and for me to hurry up and finish sentence. Surprisingly an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard...more about previous related work. Nothing difficult. Getting a read on interviewer was most difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation! I counter offered but low ball offer was firm. Better decision was to accept because is still a decent salary but keep looking for next opportunity. Low ball offer didn't create any loyalty here. Expression of value is different depending on the director so each experience different. For example, some directors feel it is imperative to reward completing advanced degrees. While others could care less even when the job requires it.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the staffing agency, scheduled an interview and meet with the supervisor of the hospital lab and was essentially offered the job on the spot. It took 14 days to get through all the screening processes!@

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior in hospital lab experience?   1 Answer

Communications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

The 1st Step is a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    The 2nd Step is an in person interview with the hiring manager and a lead from the team.
    The last Step is an interview with the entire team

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between SIP and H.323
      Describe the difference between G711 and G729   Answer Question