Cover image for TriMark USA

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

TriMark USA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TriMark USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2022

Interview

Very organized and thorough interview process. Each interviewer had a well thought out plan for the time spent. I learned a lot about the company and the role. It was nice to experience an interview process that was efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that you had to influence others in a big change
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2022

Interview

The phone interview was straightforward and easy, but I think it will be better if you ask for an hourly salary, since they seem to like having a lot of OT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA

Interview

I felt comfortable throughout my interview. The questions weren't complicated. It was quick and easy. I heard back from them right way. I wouldn't worry. It's better to over prepare than not prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA

Interview

Interview process was thorough. I went through about four rounds. Each interview seemed to go really well until the last interview where a woman high up in the company made it pretty clear she already had someone else in mind. A huge bummer and really seemed like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about prior experience and why I was interested in joining trimark.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Tampa, FL) in May 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview first with a recruiter and then with the supervisor in the same day, which was very nice for me. The background check and drug screen process was very quick, both had results within 1-2 days.

Interview Questions
  • I did not necessarily have “interview questions”. They asked about my previous work history and employment gap.
2 people found this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

I interviewed at TriMark USA

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. Had 4 different interview levels. One was by the development manager , then business systems analyst, senior developer. Also had a long discussion with hr team. They were looking for information regarding immigration . For h1b

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Several phone calls and emails exchanged. Followed by a remote skill assessment of Revit and Design capabilities. Follow up phone call was roughly 2 weeks to inform about the hiring decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2019

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager a week after submitting my resume. Onsite interview with Manager and CFO 10 days later. Background check and drug screen before an offer could be made (which took almost 2 weeks) then the offer was made.

Interview Questions
  • Basic finance/accounting questions in phone interview. The on-site were more behavior based questions.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I submitted my resume via LinkedIn. I had a few preliminary phone screening (HR & Hiring Manager). I went to the office for an in person interview (required 2 trips). After the in person interview they wanted me to interview with some higher ups at corporate on the phone. The interviews were all 1-on-1 and very informal; mostly meet & greet type questions; discussed my background and they discussed job and company culture

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gretna, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Gretna, LA)

Interview

I went through 5 phone/in person interviews. They even checked my references but then ghosted me. I called the person who interviewed me and she said that I’d hear back from them within a week and I never hear anything. Very unprofessional, this happened over a year ago and I’ve since moved on to a new job but the experience resonates with me. It was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews

TriMark USA Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TriMark USA as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.29 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Staff Accountant and Warehouse Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Analyst and Cs MANAGER roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TriMark USA takes an average of 29 days when considering 18 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Marketing Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TriMark USA according to 18 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 34.15%