TriMark USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TriMark USA

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Tampa, FL) in May 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview first with a recruiter and then with the supervisor in the same day, which was very nice for me. The background check and drug screen process was very quick, both had results within 1-2 days.

Interview Questions
  • I did not necessarily have “interview questions”. They asked about my previous work history and employment gap.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

I interviewed at TriMark USA

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. Had 4 different interview levels. One was by the development manager , then business systems analyst, senior developer. Also had a long discussion with hr team. They were looking for information regarding immigration . For h1b

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2019

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager a week after submitting my resume. Onsite interview with Manager and CFO 10 days later. Background check and drug screen before an offer could be made (which took almost 2 weeks) then the offer was made.

Interview Questions
  • Basic finance/accounting questions in phone interview. The on-site were more behavior based questions.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I submitted my resume via LinkedIn. I had a few preliminary phone screening (HR & Hiring Manager). I went to the office for an in person interview (required 2 trips). After the in person interview they wanted me to interview with some higher ups at corporate on the phone. The interviews were all 1-on-1 and very informal; mostly meet & greet type questions; discussed my background and they discussed job and company culture

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gretna, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Gretna, LA)

Interview

I went through 5 phone/in person interviews. They even checked my references but then ghosted me. I called the person who interviewed me and she said that I’d hear back from them within a week and I never hear anything. Very unprofessional, this happened over a year ago and I’ve since moved on to a new job but the experience resonates with me. It was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriMark USA

Interview

Applied online- then was contacted by HR to fill out a “online interview” where I was sent questions and responded to them via a word document and sent it back to the HR rep. Then came a phone interview followed by a face interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you had multiple tasks due and how did you go about completing them?
2 people found this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA

Interview

Great Interview. They asked Questions about your experiences and was very informative on there company. The interview process was long. I met with 3 different people. They wanted the right fit for the company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Cuyahoga Heights, OH)

Interview

I was contacted quickly after applying by their HR department to set up an interview. The day of the interview I met with a woman from HR (who was great) and then met with the accounting manager who more so performed an interrogation. I could tell he didn't like me from the start and proceeded to not even try to hide it. What bothered me the most is that I never heard from the company again. I think it's absolutely unprofessional for a company to just "ghost" you after an interview. What is so hard about sending an email stating they are pursuing other candidates? I'd have no hard feelings with that, I understand that but to just ignore the fact you took the time to meet with them is disrespectful.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriMark USA (Cleveland, OH) in Jun 2017

Interview

I was asked to come in and interview with the HR generalist and chain job manager. First I discussed my role at the company I currently work for and what I could bring to the position. We went over the requirements and responsibilities of the position and I was told they would be in touch shortly if they wanted to continue the process. A few days passed and I checked in with the HR generalist Amanda Abouhassan. I was told the hiring process takes three weeks and no decision was close to being made. Two days later I received an email from her saying they chose another candidate. Why was I told the process takes three weeks and no decision was close to being made ? No one appreciates dis-ingenuity or being lied to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TriMark USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriMark USA in Feb 2017

Interview

Interviewer scheduled a phone interview with me. After she was not able to reach me on the phone for ~15 minutes, she emailed. I emailed her back, mentioned that reception is sometimes tricky, and we rescheduled. I also asked for a number I can reach her at, just in case she is not able to call me again - she said that if she gets the voicemail again she will leave a number. I waited by the phone for our second scheduled interview and I did not get her call - I emailed to ask for her number, thinking this can solve our problem. She replied that my phone "works" - because she left me a message, but decided to cancel the interview altogether. While I understand this is time consuming for her, and I appreciate her time, I believe this is totally unprofessional to cancel an interview due to cellular reception problems, especially when the candidate is offering alternative solutions that are simply ignored.

4 people found this interview helpful