TriNet Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TriNet Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group.

Interview

Very relaxed and conversational. Not a lot of put you on the spot questions just more of a get to know you session. Describe you background and work history, how you would fit into the role

Interview Questions

• Describe your work history over a last few years?   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Fort Mill, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical interview, interviewed with six different individuals. Interview lasted one hour and 30 minutes.
    Interviewers were nice but misleading, they were hiring for customer service experience which I have and they would train for payroll position

Solution Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Fort Mill, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Received phone call regarding position, did the phone interview with the recruiter. Received call back to interview with hiring manager. Then received a third interview to meet with the department head.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended the software development intern interview at TriNet Open House in Austin. It went on for about 30-45 minutes more along the lines of resume walk through and understanding my technical skill level. I was informed about the offer a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• My questions were on web architecture, AngularJS, career interests and a bit of data structures.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriNet Group in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiter via messaging. Spoke w recruiter, did phone screen, did another phone interview with a manager. Interviewed with a sales manager in the nearby office, then met with the director of the division. Everyone was wonderful to speak to, really sold the company. On the other hand, had me give them references that they checked on, closed me hard, really sold me on position and offered to someone else.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Pleasanton, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy....first phase is phone interview with the recruiter, then you complete an examination. Upon completion and passing of examination, you are required to complete a recorded interview, then interview with management and possibly peers. The process is extremely tedious. Recruiter great with following up regarding status of interview. I feel like the company strings you along the process even if they are not interested...complete waste of my time!

Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group.

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter who told me i would come in for an in person interview. Later she retracted and said managers are on vacation and offered me a Temporary Position with NO benefits. After finally interviewing for the payroll position I was called by a different recruiter for an interview in the Benefits Department where i was offered $13 dollars an hour even though i had a Bachelor's Degree and previous experience. This was a huge waste of my time. I do not recommend this company as it is unorganized.

Interview Questions

TriNet Group Response

Oct 24, 2016 – TriNet HR

We are sorry to hear of your experience. It is never our intention to leave candidates with a negative opinion of our company, so we have forwarded your report to our recruiting management so that ... More

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

I was in the process of moving from another state, so my initial interview was a phone interview. It went well and the questions weren't hard. They preferred to meet face-to-face, so I did make the 14 hour trip in order to have another interview, in which they decided to go ahead and interview me for several open or upcoming positions at that time. It was a normal interview, with good questions and good conversation about my experience, goals and what I was looking for in my job career.

Interview Questions

TriNet Group Response

Sep 29, 2016 – TriNet HR

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review. We hope that you are enjoying your new home in Florida as well as your new work home with us! We are pleased to hear that you were able to ... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group.

Interview

Extensive review process, had a total of eight interviews all consisting of the same basic questions. I went out of my way to accommodate all necessary parties and their time zones. Once that was done, the company decided not to proceed as they were concerned my reasons for leaving would carry over. That confused me. Didn't receive any clarification on that.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with making sure everyone has supplies, stocking kitchen.. etc.?   1 Answer

Sep 23, 2016 – TriNet HR

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your participation and for your interest in working at TriNet. In order to find the best candidate, our interview process can be extensive for all of ... More

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Bradenton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief phone screen with recruiter, on-site group interview with the immediate team, second on-site group interview with managers of the team. Behavior and technical skill questions. Really dug into my abilities related to the job. The group interview was held in a conference room and was not intimidating or aggressive. They seemed to provide very realistic expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

• Rate your experience level with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.   Answer Question

Sep 29, 2016 – TriNet HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you joined TriNet. As your experience illustrates, we understand the importance of setting realistic expectations and having honest dialog prior to ... More