TriNet Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Reno, NV).

Interview

Minimum 5 questions with hiring manager and strengths, weaknesses, how soon could I report, if I could work overtime and on Saturdays. Was I a team player and could I learn quickly.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Fort Mill, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 3 phone interviews and 2 face-to-face interviews . The recruiter said there was great feedback after the interviews and I should know something within a week. I had to follow-up with the recruiter only to find out they didn't think the position would be challenging enough for me. It was disappointing because TriNet sounds like an awesome place to work.

Interview Questions

• The interview flowed more like a conversation so there were no typical 'interview' questions. We talked about the company, the position, their experiences at TriNet and what is expected of the person who assumes the role.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Fort Mill, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

One phone interview followed by one face to face interview. The interview went very well and flowed more like a conversation. The recruiter called me the next day to see how it went and if I felt I was a good fit and would be interested in the position. (odd as I never had this happen before) She said she would follow up. I waited three weeks with no follow up and finally had to follow up on my own to get an immediate response that they went with other candidates who they felt would be a better fit. Very unprofessional to not be advised of the status and let their applicants just hang. Ive read this on other reviews as well.

Interview Questions

• Not typical interview questions. Flowed more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Fort Mill, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

I was directly contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone screen. Next was an on site interview with 4 different managers/supervisors. Was told I would know by the end of the week and never received a follow up 3 weeks later. I really wanted to be part of the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group.

Interview

2 month interview process consisting of a peer, direct manager (Director) and 2 VPs. Consisted of face to face, phone and skype calls. Lengthy process, but if you interview well then you'll be golden.

Sales Consultant, Small Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Bradenton, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews: one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager. I had to work hard to sell myself because neither of them seemed to ask the kind of questions that addressed how my experience were a good fit for the role. (Perhaps they are inexperienced interviewers?)

The company seems to have a high turnover and couldn't adequately answer my questions regarding the cause.

After my second interview, I was contacted by the recruiter to move on to stage three, but I declined to participate because our timelines didn't match. They wanted me to be available to start in three week's time. This was VERY frustrating for me as I stated repeatedly and from the very beginning that I was working on a 45-day timeline. I feel as though my time was wasted.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Bradenton, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews, Group interview, which consisted of 4-6 other applicants fielding questions from the interviewer and some role play of common situations that we would face in our daily job duties . there was also an interview with manager, and interview with VP

Interview Questions

• "What is your why" meaning why was I considering TriNet as an employer   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Half an hour, just questions on resume and one programming question. The interview was done by three people. One will be taking notes and the other will be there just to see if you're nervous

Interview Questions

• Design an atm machine so that it doesn't run out of money   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, friendly, thorough interview by team you will work with, interview was 1.5 hour long, they want to be sure you will be a long term hire, good fit, and are technically capable

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriNet Group (Fort Mill, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical interview, interviewed with six different individuals. Interview lasted one hour and 30 minutes.
    Interviewers were nice but misleading, they were hiring for customer service experience which I have and they would train for payroll position