TriStar Centennial Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TriStar Centennial Medical Center

2.7

Echocardiography Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very disorganized. They just were not prepared and kept passing you off to the next person. You start with the hiring manager who asks some generic questions. Then will go to the lead tech who explains the work environment. Then you wait for a patient to scan. The people seemed very nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a policy change you implemented or promoted.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center.

Interview

Staff was very friendly and easy to talk to. Interview pro cède was very easy. Parking was terrible however at least in the general parking lot. If a call back is received, you have to do a second interview with a higher up staff member.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills?
      What skills did you learn in schooling?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with two managers from the cardiac floors, then I had an in-person interview where they asked me more situational questions and then I shadowed on both units to see what they were like.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center in March 2017.

Interview

Everything is mostly done online. Because I was coming from out of state, my interview was done through Skype with 3 managers from my top 3 choices. Later on, I was given a tour of the unit and talked to some of the staff.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to document a wound
      How would you handle care for a submissive wife to a controlling husband
      Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the nurse residency program. I was called to set up a time, and then emailed about interview details. Questions were asked by a panel of management and nurse leaders (3 people) and then a peer panel (3 people).

Interview Questions

• Based off of HIPAAs laws, what can you disclose and what information can you not disclose?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you disclosed information you shouldn't have, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • You have a patient with a cultural background with the husband making all of the decisions. When the husband leaves, the wife tells you she does not want the procedure to be done that he wants done. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • What are acceptable excuses to be late for work?   Answer Question

Neuro ICU Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR within a week and answered questions for about 15 mins. Scheduled a face to face interview. Met with floor manager at the garden court and went up to the floor. Interviewed for about an hour then toured the unit and shadowed for 30 mins. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why centennial? Why neuro ICU? Tell me a time about a conflict with another nurse. Resolution? What's my best & worst quality?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

new grad nurse. asked about expectations, and went through a list of questions every nursing manager has to ask a potential new hire. the interview was very comfortable and the manager asked all the questions i had. i was even given the opportunity to do a job shadow with the nurse

Interview Questions

• What was a time in your work experience where you made a mistake and what actions did you take to fix them?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a callback within a few days. The manager and two PCTs interviewed me then I had to job shadow for an hour. Three days later I received an offer. I had to do a background check and drug screen a week after receiving the offer. Orientation was the following week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.
      When is an acceptable time to call in to work?
      Your co-worker is running late and you are asked to stay over until they arrive. What do you say to the co-worker when they arrive?   Answer Question

Utility Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

3 people interviewed me it took about 2 months to get the job they may start u out with more money but your pay will drop when you go full time

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Apply online. It took almost 3 weeks to receive a phone call. HR contacted by phone to start application processes. 30 minute phone interview followed by an appointment set up for face-to-face interview. Arrived to HR for interview and HR escorted me to interview location. Interviewed by manager of hospital wing. Interview was one hour long followed by short QA session. Received a call back within 24 hours.