TriZetto Interview Questions in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter the day after applying via their on-line application portal. The recruiter said it would take a few days before I was called to schedule a formal phone interview, but I received a call back within 30 mins of first talking with the recruiter. The formal phone interview was scheduled for the following day. That went very quickly and was fairly informal. The on-site face-to-face interview was scheduled for early the following week.

I'll know by the end of next week whether an offer will be forthcoming or not.

Interview Questions

• No special or unexpected questions. The initial conversation was very informal.   Answer Question

Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriZetto (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with two different managers. It was very detailed. They were interested in my education most of all and how my education would relate to the position I was applying for. When they asked me if I had any questions I made sure I brought up the hot top of the health care reform. Based on the interview they were interested in a person that was knowledgeable and teachable and that they could groom to be in the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriZetto (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

Internal recruiter was a bit out of touch. He found my resume, set up an initial contact with the hiring manager and then vanished. Communication from the Security Dept. also dropped to zero.

Interview Questions

• What password program or tool do you use to store your passwords   Answer Question
    • Can you describe what a cross-site scripting attack is attacking or taking advantage of?   Answer Question

Lack of communication was not a good sign of how the work env. would be.

Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

You first you do a phone interview, then a second in person interview and possible of a third.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

zero, they gave a salary and that was it.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in August 2008.

Interview

Good interview. Had a one on one with the manager first, then the team I would be working with. Very casual and comfortable. Mixed questions covering soft skills to technical. As most interviews go (from my experience), once the interviewers became comfortable with my technical background, it became a getting to know you session to see if I was a good match for the team.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. They met my request at 100% I have no advice.