TriZetto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2018

2.9

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriZetto (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Team Interview with 4 people. Had to prepare a presentation and demonstrate teaching style. One of the interviewers messed with his phone the whole time and was antagonistic when it came to my presentation. May have been by design, but I had no time for dealing with his metaphysical questions about "What is 'good'". Not my job to shape a person's character.

I called the recruiter afterward and had my name withdrawn from consideration. I had no desire to work with people like that.

Interview Questions

• How did you go about building your presentation?   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Interview

Very pleasant, simple and insightful. The person interviewing me was very easy to talk to and a complete pleasure. I do not do well in interviews but interviewer mad me feel as if i eere talking to a friend which alliwed me to express myself in the best light pisdible.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in your own?   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, and then was schedule for consecutive in-person interviews with both hiring managers. Both hiring managers were friendly and talked openly about the needs for the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter. Then an in person interview with the hiring manager and a senior rep. The face to face interview was relaxed and conversational which made it nice to really discuss back and forth

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief and to the point, this was a typical interview process. Interview was a phone call with HR. Next round was about two weeks later. There was a two person panel, in which they asked about my prior job experience. Cognizant is running the show now, so I don't know what they require or how helpful my experience will be for you.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Easy basic interview with typical programming test. There were two rounds to the interview, the second being in-person. The staff members who interviewed me were courteous, and they asked about my interests in addition to my qualifications. They also checked my job references after the interview. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Provider Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of an initial phone interview with a recruiter followed by an invitation to a face to face with the hiring manager. The phone interview was typical questions with some simple scenario questions and lasted about 30 minutes. At the 1:1, the hiring manager and a team lead both went back and forth through several pages of more detailed scenario-type questions (i.e. How have you handled this situation in the past, what steps you have taken to overcome specific challenges, etc).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to preform several duties or projects at once. In detail, describe the steps you took to prioritize your day?   Answer Question

Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was called the next day for a phone interview and scheduled immediately for an in person interview with several members of the team. Afterwards I received an email from the Director stating they would be sending me an offer letter very soon and look forward to me joining the team. After 4 weeks of communication with the HR department I was finally told that the position was not approved and that they were "in discussion" and would "reach out to me shortly". I never received any further communication past that point, including un-returned phone calls and emails. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. The team was well aware I was weighing multiple offers and looking to change positions quickly.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Englewood, CO).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the Human resources recruiter and then a group/panel interview on site. Very generic phone interview questions. Then there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, there was an onsite interview with various team members. The team that interviewed me was very informal and made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation on a project you ran in your past role and how you handled it.
      How would you handle a conflict between two members on your project team?
      What are your strengths & weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

The initial interview is with the company's recruiter. It is a brief interview over the phone. Once the recruiter gives their okay an interview follows with the department head of the position you are applying for.