TriZetto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2018

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriZetto (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone, In Person, many questions answered and asked with multiple individuals having multiple question for me to answer and not answer and that was fine with everyone as they needed to do this so they were allowed access to more information on this website

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with human resources for the first round and was the basic simple questions about why you want to leave your current job. Then had a phone interview with hiring manager and that was related to Facets, pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

The initial interview is with the company's recruiter. It is a brief interview over the phone. Once the recruiter gives their okay an interview follows with the department head of the position you are applying for.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Easy basic interview with typical programming test. There were two rounds to the interview, the second being in-person. The staff members who interviewed me were courteous, and they asked about my interests in addition to my qualifications. They also checked my job references after the interview. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Multi step process with directors. They will evaluate strengths, weaknesses, and past experience. Talked about the company and the different packages. Most of the training came after. Pay out not discussed for commissions. Start date was fast. Very fast moving company. Multiple offices too. Met with internal hr as well for any opening.

Interview Questions

• How can you help the team? How will you hit quota?   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Interview

Very pleasant, simple and insightful. The person interviewing me was very easy to talk to and a complete pleasure. I do not do well in interviews but interviewer mad me feel as if i eere talking to a friend which alliwed me to express myself in the best light pisdible.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in your own?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview went fine I thought but I wasn't chosen. They seem like a great company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA).

Interview

Three interviewers, I was by myself. I was asked about my work ethos, commitment to improve and if I'd worked with C# before. It was a fairly quick interview, and I didn't feel at all confident about it but I ended up securing the position

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with C#   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriZetto (Englewood, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Contacted by email from the recruiter after I applied for a position online asking when I was available to speak about the position. I gave several possible times and we set up a time the next day. I left work and went to a private place where I could do it and she never called.

Received an email several hours later apologizing for forgetting and wanting to know when else I could meet. I figure anyone can make an honest mistake and gave her another shot. We scheduled another time and this time she didn't call and didn't bother to email me. I figured it was representative of the company and wrote them off.

Several weeks later I received a call from her again, acting like she didn't know who I was and we'd never spoken before. I hung up on her and will never speak to them again.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in August 2008.

Interview

Good interview. Had a one on one with the manager first, then the team I would be working with. Very casual and comfortable. Mixed questions covering soft skills to technical. As most interviews go (from my experience), once the interviewers became comfortable with my technical background, it became a getting to know you session to see if I was a good match for the team.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. They met my request at 100% I have no advice.