TriZetto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, and then was schedule for consecutive in-person interviews with both hiring managers. Both hiring managers were friendly and talked openly about the needs for the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

Easy basic interview with typical programming test. There were two rounds to the interview, the second being in-person. The staff members who interviewed me were courteous, and they asked about my interests in addition to my qualifications. They also checked my job references after the interview. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Provider Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of an initial phone interview with a recruiter followed by an invitation to a face to face with the hiring manager. The phone interview was typical questions with some simple scenario questions and lasted about 30 minutes. At the 1:1, the hiring manager and a team lead both went back and forth through several pages of more detailed scenario-type questions (i.e. How have you handled this situation in the past, what steps you have taken to overcome specific challenges, etc).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to preform several duties or projects at once. In detail, describe the steps you took to prioritize your day?   Answer Question

Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was called the next day for a phone interview and scheduled immediately for an in person interview with several members of the team. Afterwards I received an email from the Director stating they would be sending me an offer letter very soon and look forward to me joining the team. After 4 weeks of communication with the HR department I was finally told that the position was not approved and that they were "in discussion" and would "reach out to me shortly". I never received any further communication past that point, including un-returned phone calls and emails. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. The team was well aware I was weighing multiple offers and looking to change positions quickly.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Englewood, CO).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the Human resources recruiter and then a group/panel interview on site. Very generic phone interview questions. Then there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, there was an onsite interview with various team members. The team that interviewed me was very informal and made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation on a project you ran in your past role and how you handled it.
      How would you handle a conflict between two members on your project team?
      What are your strengths & weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto.

Interview

The initial interview is with the company's recruiter. It is a brief interview over the phone. Once the recruiter gives their okay an interview follows with the department head of the position you are applying for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TriZetto (Boston, MA).

Interview

Three interviewers, I was by myself. I was asked about my work ethos, commitment to improve and if I'd worked with C# before. It was a fairly quick interview, and I didn't feel at all confident about it but I ended up securing the position

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with C#   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Process was pretty straight forward. I sat with 2 managers one was hiring manager other is my manager now. The interview questions was a typical interview question, best advise is to answer the questions as descriptive as possible the more the better. Try to explain every answer in real life scenarios. Last but not least be truthful if you dont know something inform them and if you are a fast or easy learner tell them as well. Below are typical questions I was asked it was approximately anywhere between 10-20. Interview length was approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Explain why you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: Explain a time when you had to deal with a situation that you either has to do do over and over again or that became very stressful?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager- Trizetto Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriZetto (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was long as I received the first initial screening call in March and had my final interview mid-April. I received a preparation email stating that I would be interviewing with multiple people when I got to the office. I arrived at the office to be interviewed by only one person. It was the end of the day and he had done interviews all day and it reflected in the questions. I finished my interview and was told to wait until the beginning of the following week for a call. No call. I contacted the recruiter and she told me interviews were pushed back a week and to wait for a call the following week. I never received a call and saw the job was reposted. I would have appreciated a simple rejection letter instead of getting excuse after excuse for why I hadn't received an answer. I had traveled out of state and dedicated time to interview with the company and never received a simply call or email. To add to that they switched recruiters on me 3 separate times so it was difficult to maintain contact.

Interview Questions

• Q. How many 12"x 12" soccer balls do you think you could fit in this room?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriZetto (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview with HR followed up later that week by an in person interview with the hiring manager. The next week back to back in person interviews with managers that the position interfaces with followed up by two more phone interviews the same day. Total of 6 interviews spread over three days in a two week period.